How have you matured? How would you like to mature or ripen?
Take care of Yourself-As women we spend a great deal of time tending to the needs of others. What would happen if we paid more attention to ourselves, perhaps in areas of our lives that we may have neglected or even forgotten that we had? Self -exploration can lead to discoveries and new understandings of yourself and others.Draw your attention to all of the different roles you have played in the past and in the present.Take a vow to be more honest with yourself and others and you can ‘find what you never lost”.
Quest-ions---For All Queens and Crones-Women Over 50
Are You Ready? You can answer one or as many as you wish. Please share!
At this point in my life:
1) What would I like to begin to cultivate?
2) What ‘liabilities’ can I begin to accept about myself?
3) What would I like to cherish and honor?
4) What am I happy to leave behind?
5) What am I reluctant to leave behind?
6) How have I grown through difficult times?
7) What still needs forgiving or releasing?
8) If I was a goddess, what would my name be and of what would I be the goddess?
9) Who are my role models?
10) Who are my female ancestors?
11) What is my song, my dance, my poem? (you can create one)
12) What further quest-ions do I have relating to myself as a wise-older woman