1. Art As Meditation- Guided meditations followed by drawing exercises designed to help you explore your 5 senses to the fullest.
2. Finding What You Never Lost- Drawing and painting exercises focused on re-connecting to your creativity and strong aspects of yourself.
3. Trashy Art- Transforming Trash into Treasure- Just what it sounds like, we'll turn recyclables into masks, containers, jewelry, you-name-it.
4. Introduction to Humanitarian Clowning- The gentle, subtle, tender way to connect to those in need. Your inner clown will joyfully emrge.
5. The Heroine's Journey- Your life path will unfold through your artwork and universal archetypes.
6. Celebration of the Wise Woman Within- For women over 50. Dispel myths of aging and embrace archetypes of the queen and crone to help you bravely navigate the next phase of your life.
7. SoulCollage(R)- Make a deck of cards based on different aspects of your personality and learn how to use them to help guide you.
8. The Art and Practice of Healing Ceremonies- Create a healing ceremony for yourself or someone else
9. Specialized Ceremonies throughout the Life Cycle- Learn the in and outs of becoming a Life-Cylce Celebrant
10. Introduction to all kinds of Handmade Books and Stories- Hands-on intensive where you will make several books
11. Me Cards for Children 7 and up- A gentle approach to story telling and problem solving
12. Collective approaches to interpreting and Understanding Your Dreams- Work with proven group methods and art to understand your dreams
13. Eco or Land Art in Nature- An all day outdoor experience of creating art from natural materials
14. Stones on a Path- A unique and fun way to look at your life as a whole, using stones as symbols, metaphors and treasures.
Information About How They Work:
Sally is happy to travel to you or have your group come to her. Groups are individually designed and priced.. For more information on what is currently available and the costs of the workshops, contact: email@example.com